Plants also welcome.
Come even if you have nothing.
Bring everything you can share.
just like the plants give.
· Dayempur Herbals (Herbal tinctures and salves)
· Thunder Ranch 5 (assorted pork products and seasonal produce)
· Mario’s Mama Pet Bakery & Frozen Treats (treats for your fur friends!)
· Lick Creek Beef (assorted beef cuts)
· Miller Farm (sweet potatoes and seasonal produce)
· Jen’s Joe (coffee by the cup or pound)
· La Colina Linda Farm and B&B (vegan gluten free breads and pastries)
· Homer Grown (farm grown popcorn)
· K-Noodles (fresh made noodles in a variety of flavors)
· Yamamoto Farms (Wildflower and sunflower honey)
· Bearden’s Back Acre Farm (MommaBear’s Goat Milk Soap)
· Tigerlily Studios (colorful knit-ware)
· Papermoon Designs (handmade sterling silver and gold filled jewelry)
Want to show your love for Southern Illinois food and farming? Why not buy a Food Works ‘Eat Southern Illinois’ tee shirt. The shirts are a soft organic cotton, recycled polyester blend and are being sold for $20. Only available at the Carbondale Community Farmers Market on Saturday mornings. Stop in to get yours!
Did you hear? The market is now accepting credit, debit and EBT cards. Stop by the Carbondale Community Farmers Market information table and use your card to purchase market tokens that can be used like cash with any of our vendors*. Market tokens are available in $1 and $5 increments. A small $1 bank fee will be added on to all credit and debit purchases to cover the cost of operating the wireless machine.
*Some restrictions apply with EBT purchases. Please consult the market manager with questions if you are new to using your Link Card at the market.