This week’s vendors include:
- Homer Grown: dinosaur kale, lettuce, herb starts
- Karl Sweitzer Produce: kale, radishes, herb plants, green onions and sweet potatoes and hard squash
- Flora Bay Farm: Flower bouquets, kale (heirloom mix, red Russian), frisée chicory/endive, cut herbs, and garden starts (heirloom tomatoes, hot peppers, herbs)
- SIU Sustainable Farm to Fork: kale, Asian greens, strawberries, mint and dill, spinach, salad mix, baby kale mix, baby spicy greens mix and stir fry mix of greens
- McLaughlin’s Strawberries
- Paula’s Fabric Flowers
There will be music by Nate Staub, activities for the kiddos, and recipes and nutrition information for the grown ups. Stop by the market information table to learn more about our new nutrition education station or to get some market tokens. We accept EBT, credit and debit cards in exchange for market tokens that can be used like cash at the market.