- Thunder Ranch 5 (local pork, sustainably grown produce)
- Mario's Mama Pet Bakery & Frozen Treats
- Lick Creek Beef
- Miller Farm (sweet potatoes and other seasonal produce)
- Jen's Joe (coffee by the cup and beans by the pound)
- La Conlina Linda Farm and B&B/ Plant a Seed (veganic baked goods)
- Countrysprout Organics (carrots and Maryanne's Organic body care)
- K-Noodles (gourmet pasta in a variety of different flavors and shapes)
- Tigerlily Studios (creative and hats knitwear)
- Hollow Pumpkin Farm (greens and other seasonal produce)
- Buila Family Farm (greens and other seasonal produce)
- Wild Alaska Seafood and Salmon
- Bearden's Back Acre Farms, LLC (goats milk soaps)
- Yamamoto Honey
We are once again without an egg vendor at this week's market. If you or someone you know is interested in selling eggs at the market, please contact us to get more information about how to sell eggs at the market. Additionally, there will be no high oiled sunflower seed from Stubenrauch Farms this week. Please check back in February for this great deal of local bird seed.
Not an egg producer but interested in selling at the market? No problem! We are always taking applications for new vendors at the market. Please email email@example.com for more information about how to get involved with the market.