There are lots of other goodies for sale at the market this weekend from the following vendors:
- Dayempur Herbals (Herbal tinctures and salves)
- Thunder Ranch 5 (assorted pork products and seasonal produce)
- Mario’s Mama Pet Bakery & Frozen Treats (natural dog treats for your fur friends!)
- Lick Creek Beef (assorted beef cuts)
- Miller Farm (sweet potatoes and seasonal produce)
- Jen’s Joe (coffee by the cup or pound)
- La Colina Linda Farm and B&B (vegan gluten free breads and pastries and arugula)
- Tigerlily Studios (creative knitwear and fun crochet Easter baskets)
- Union Springs Farm (spinach, microgreens, turnip green, small bok choy, Chinese cabbage and salad mix)
- All Seasons Farm (spinach, salad mix)
And the winner is!
And onto the winners of the give away. Congratulation Norah Olive, Angela Batson, Karen Jensen, Guyla Tripp, and Michelle Johanson! You have won a $20 gift certificate to Cristaudo’s and an Eat Southern Illinois t-shirt. Check in at the market information table to claim your prize!
You can still sport an Eat Southern Illinois t-shirt whether you won the give away or not. The t-shirts are for sale at the market information table for $20. The shirts are a soft organic cotton, recycled polyester blend and are a great way to show your support for Southern Illinois food and farming.
Did you know you can sign up to receive weekly updates about the market straight to your inbox? Follow the link below to sign up!