· Thunder Ranch 5 (assorted pork products and seasonal produce)
· Mario's Mama Pet Bakery & Frozen Treats (treats for your fur friends!)
· Lick Creek Beef (assorted beef cuts)
· Miller Farm (sweet potatoes and seasonal produce)
· Jen's Joe (coffee by the cup or pound)
· La Conlina Linda Farm and B&B (vegan gluten free breads and pastries)
· Countrysprout Organics (carrots and Maryanne’s Organic skin care)
· River to River Farms (winter squash and goats milk soap and lotions)
· K-Noodles (fresh made noodles in a variety of flavors)
· Tigerlily Studios (colorful knit-ware)
· Hollow Pumpkin Farm (seasonal greens and other produce)
· Buila Family Farm (salad mixes and assorted greens)
· Frontwards Farm (eggs, chicken, turkey and organic baked goods)
BIG NEWS! The market is now accepting credit, debit and EBT cards. Stop by the Carbondale Community Farmers Market information table and use your card to purchase market tokens that can be used like cash with any of our vendors*. Market tokens are available in $1 and $5 increments. A small $1 bank fee will be added on to all credit and debit purchases to cover the cost of operating the wireless machine.
*Some restrictions apply with EBT purchases. Please consult the market manager with questions if you are new to using your Link Card at the market.