Still planning your Valentine’s day menu? Nothing says I love you like a home cooked meal made with local ingredients. Stop by the market Saturday morning and grab some seasonal veggies, naturally raised meats and a sweet treat for your sweetie. Our vendors have been working hard to ensure that you have fresh, local food to put on the table this Valentine’s day.
Looking for a way to show your love to fido? Stop in tomorrow and check out what Mario’s Mama has been baking up this week: love filled, natural pet treats for your fur friends!
This week’s vendors include:
- Thunder Ranch 5 (assorted pork products and seasonal produce)
- Mario's Mama Pet Bakery & Frozen Treats (treats for your fur friends!)
- Lick Creek Beef (assorted beef cuts)
- Miller Farm (sweet potatoes and seasonal produce)
- Jen's Joe (coffee by the cup or pound)
- La Colina Linda Farm and B&B (vegan gluten free breads and pastries)
- K-Noodles (fresh made noodles in a variety of flavors)
- Tigerlily Studios (colorful knit-ware)
- Hollow Pumpkin Farm (seasonal greens and other produce)
- Buila Family Farm (salad mixes and assorted greens)
- Yamamoto Honey (local wild flower and sunflower honey)
- Carbondale Parks District (Super Splash Park raffle tickets)
Did you hear? The market now accepts credit, debit and EBT cards. Stop by the Carbondale Community Farmers Market information table and use your card to get market tokens that can be used with any vendor. A small $1 bank fee is required for all credit and debit transactions. EBT tokens can only be used to purchase food goods. Check in with the market manager if you have any questions about this new offering.
** Mario's Mama Valentine Cookies (Photo Credit: Natalie Branca Huppert)