Record lows this week may have kept farmers out of the fields, but that doesn’t mean that there wont be local meats, Wild Alaska Salmon, sweet potatoes, veganic baked goods and locally roasted coffee available at the market.
This week’s vendors include:
- Thunder Ranch 5 (assorted pork products and seasonal produce)
- Mario's Mama Pet Bakery & Frozen Treats (treats for your fur friends!)
- Lick Creek Beef (assorted beef cuts)
- Miller Farm (sweet potatoes and seasonal produce)
- Jen's Joe (coffee by the cup or pound)
- La Conlina Linda Farm and B&B (vegan gluten free breads and pastries)
- Tigerlily Studios (colorful knit-ware)
- Wild Alaska Seafood and Salmon (wild caught Alaska salmon)
Did you hear? The market now accepts credit, debit and EBT cards. Stop by the Carbondale Community Farmers Market information table and use your card to get market tokens that can be used with any vendor. A small $1 bank fee is required for all credit and debit transactions. EBT tokens can only be used to purchase food goods. Check in with the market manager if you have any questions about this new offering.
**"Winter Wonderland Hay Buffet" photo credit Josh Buchheit of Lick Creek Beef