If all of this spring talk has you excited for local food, why not stop by the market this Saturday and stock up on local goods from the following vendors:
- Dayempur Herbals (Herbal tinctures and salves)
- Thunder Ranch 5 (assorted pork products and seasonal produce)
- Mario’s Mama Pet Bakery & Frozen Treats (treats for your fur friends!)
- Lick Creek Beef (assorted beef cuts)
- Miller Farm (sweet potatoes and seasonal produce)
- Jen’s Joe (coffee by the cup or pound)
- La Colina Linda Farm and B&B (vegan gluten free breads and pastries)
- Tigerlily Studios (creative knitwear and crochet Easter baskets)
Another way to get an Eat Southern Illinois t-shirt is by filling out our 2015 customer survey. We will be giving out a t-shirt and a $20 gift certificate to Cristaudo’s to FIVE lucky participants. Click here to complete your survey. Winner will be announced next Friday and prizes can be collected at the March 14th market. Check out this blog post for more information.
Did you hear? The market is now accepting credit, debit and EBT cards. Stop by the Carbondale Community Farmers Market information table and use your card to purchase market tokens that can be used like cash with any of our vendors*. Market tokens are available in $1 and $5 increments. A small $1 bank fee will be added on to all credit and debit purchases to cover the cost of operating the wireless machine.
*Some restrictions apply with EBT purchases. Please consult the market manager with questions if you are new to using your Link Card at the market.